Buying a home is the largest investment that most Americans will ever make. The South Side Housing Digest’s Homeowner’s Toolkit equips homeowners to stay posted on local and federal buyers’ programs, tax benefits, and neighborhood news that can enhance your homeownership experience!
- Request information on City of Chicago Homebuyer Initiatives by clicking here.
- Check out Illinois Programs to help homebuyers and homeowners!
- Is Your Chicago Bungalow Certified? Check out the Benefits of the Historic Chicago Bungalow Initiative
- Seeking Bargain Buys with Low Down Payments, Appraisal fees or mortgage insurance, buy a Fannie Mae owned property, through Home Path.
- Can’t Afford Your Mortgage? Check out President Obama’s federal initiatives to help keep you and your family in your home.
- Paying too much in Chicago Property Taxes? To start the process to ease your tax burden, click here!
- Don’t live in Cook County, but still think you’re paying too much in property taxes, We’ve still got you covered; click here!
- Looking for the 411 on Federal Housing Tax Credits?
- To find all you need to know about your Federal Tax benefits and responsibilities as a homeowner, click here!
News Homeowners/Buyers Can Use!
- Find Out What’s Happening in Your Neighborhood, Check out Chicago Everyblock for latest business, crime, & entertainment reports.